Often, our clients enter into a complex transaction that has short time requirements. We are ready to devote whatever resources are required to help you maneuver through the possible problem areas in any deal. Our partners can bring years of deal experience serving businesses of all types and complexities and can leverage our business valuation capabilities. Our transaction advisory services can involve:
- Preparing for a transaction and identifying exposures that if not addressed could lower transaction values
- Considering the tax aspects early in the process
- Assisting in making equality in earnings assessments
- Valuing businesses using more than one approach
- Assisting with IT due diligence assessments
- Assisting with post transaction controversies (e.g., working capital requirements, tax consequences of the transaction and misapplications of GAAP)
Our partners include arbitrators for American Arbitration Association (AAA) and International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).