BKM Sowan Horan, LLP takes pride in applying our mission statement every day, especially when considering the careers of our employees. We make substantial investments in hiring, developing and retaining our employees. We offer a stable, growth-oriented work environment with great benefits, flexible schedules, competitive compensation and interesting clients.
The firm is headquartered in Dallas with offices in Austin and Puerto Rico. We are one of the fastest growing accounting firms in Texas. Accordingly, we are continuously looking for top talent.
BKM Sowan Horan strongly believes a collaborative environment provides the best success for employees’ careers and client service. We understand that people are truly our most valuable asset. We, therefore, focus on providing a relaxed yet energetic work environment that promotes the opportunity for professional growth at the professional’s pace. At BKM Sowan Horan, you will enjoy a major role in shaping your future in public accounting where your voice will be heard and your hard work and contributions will be valued. You will have an opportunity for advancement and long- term employment and an opportunity to achieve your professional and personal goals. We are also fortunate to have an exceptional client base that offers a unique opportunity for professional growth that many other local firms do not have.
The Benefits of Working With Us
There are great benefits to working with us.
- Paid CPA exam review class and cash award for passing the CPA exam
- Comprehensive training, continuing education and professional development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Firm-wide social events
- Lead generation/business development programs
- Flexible work hours
- Paid membership and dues in certain business, civic and professional organizations
- Benefits are effective on the first of the month following the start date of your of employment
- 401(k) PLAN: We match your contributions up to 3% of your earnings and there is a discretionary profit sharing contribution
- Major medical, dental and prescription drug plans and vision care
- Group term life insurance
- Group short and long term disability plans
- Flexible Spending Account/Cafeteria plan (Section 125) or Health Savings Account
- PAID TIME OFF PROGRAM: 3 – 4 weeks, depending on tenure and position
- PAID MATERNITY AND PATERNITY LEAVE
- PAID HOLIDAYS
We look forward to sharing more of our story and learning all about yours.
- Apply with BKM Sowan Horan – Interactive Application Form
An internship can provide an opportunity to accelerate your path in the public accounting field and provide the quality experience that you will need throughout your career. Through an internship, you are able to gain practical experience in a variety of accounting practices and industries, as well as receive valuable face-time with seasoned professionals who provide hands-on training and coaching. As your professional strengths develop, you will have opportunities to refine your skills in the practice area that interests you most.
We encourage our interns to experience work in a variety of industries and a broad range of practice areas. We host social functions and extra training and development for our interns, as well as help them understand early on what type of work that they will be performing right out of school.
BKM Sowan Horan actively recruits the best and the brightest. Interested in meeting our Firm? Explore the possibilities and email your resume to recruiti[email protected] We look forward to meeting you!